Finding a place that is safe for family and have a friendly vibe is quite challenging in today’s scenarios. However, Cabin John in MD is one of such neighborhoods that are known for its friendly and happy vibes. So start searching homes for sale in Cabin John MD today and get your home of dreams in an amicable ambience.
Are you in search of a city in Maryland where no two houses are alike? Then you must check out homes for sale in Cabin John, MD. Cabin John, located in Montgomery County near the Potomac River has its own special vibe that attracts a people of every stratum. Be it artists, architects or musicians, everyone gets drawn towards this place.
But what makes Cabin John so livable and likable place in Maryland? Some of the prominent reasons include its low-key atmosphere, proximity to the Washington DC, the C&O Canal and several outdoor recreational attractions. Also, there is a tradition of togetherness in the neighborhood since 1970 where neighbors and friends gather for feasts and fun every year. Several activities and classes are held that creates a happy ambience.
Besides community gathering and feasts, the residents of Cabin John MD organize annual canoe trip since last 13 years where they head towards the Potomac River usually in the month of July for a day long expedition.Therefore, if you are looking for a friendly neighborhood and ambiance, then start scrolling through the several houses for sale in Cabin John, MD to choose from.
Let us find out some other significant details about Cabin John that makes it a great livable place –
· The residents of Cabin John can shop at the MacArthur Plaza that includes the Bethesda Co-Op, a natural food store along with three restaurants to serve you delicacies of your choice.
· Cabin John is bordered by Interstate 495 on the north, Cabin John Parkway on the east, the Clara Barton Parkway on the south and Tomlinson Avenue, Endicott Court, Persimmon Tree Road and MacArthur Boulevard on the west which makes it a great accessible neighborhood.
· As far as transportation is concerned, Cabin John, MD leans on cars i.e. most of the transportation needs are met with cars. However, a Montgomery County Ride-On bus (no.32) runs between the Bethesda Metro station and the Carderock Division of the Naval Surface Warfare Center in the rush hours during morning as well as evening. Also, another Montgomery County Ride-On bus (no. 29) runs between the Friendship Heights Metro station and the Bethesda Metro station, stopping in Glen Echo on MacArthur Boulevard.
· For the education of your kids there are three schools namely, Bannockburn Elementary, Pyle Middle and Whitman High.
· Also, as per a report by the LexisNexis Community Crime map, the crime rate is quite low.
So all in all, Cabin John, MD is a
family-oriented, friendly, accessible and safe neighborhood. However, while
searching for homes for sale in Cabin
John MD make sure to consult with a reliable and experienced local real
estate agent to get the house of your dreams at the most exciting price.
This article is written by Magnolia Realty, a premier real estate agent in MD and DC. They have years of experience in handling real estate deals in Cabin John MD and its surroundings. So if you are looking for homes for sale in Cabin John MD then you can rely upon them completely.